Sunday, October 15, 2017

What is "Articles By Amber" ?

Hi Everyone! 

I wanted to take the time to tell you a little about my family along with what this blog will consist of. My name is Amber. I am a mother to four wonderful children. I have three girls and one boy. They are ages 10, 9, 7 & 5 years old. I am happily married. My husband & I have been together twelve years and married ten. <3 
         Here are a couple photos of my family.




So, what is "Articles By Amber" going to be about? 
This blog is going to consist of alot of topics actually. 
This blog is going to be about motherhood, schooling, traveling, deals/savings/freebies, reviews and just everyday life. There will be alot I share with you all so be sure to go up to the top of this page, on the left hand side click on "Follow". Then you will be notified when I have made a post. If there is anything you would like to have me write about, please use the contact form on the left hand side of this page and I would be glad to read your messages!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can't miss the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center in Branson. Yes, it's the building on Highway 76 being climbed by a ...