Tuesday, November 21, 2017

SmitCo Journal Review!!


Hi Everyone! I was given the AMAZING opportunity to review a SmitCo Journal! This is such a great gift idea or for just everyday use. The Journal has a bookmark that is attached so your child can save their spot. It comes with a pen that has "invisible ink" and a light on the end so they can read it later on. There are several different designs to choose from & my kids are loving this journal, I am going to have to purchase more for all my children. I absolutely recommend Smitco and their products. Think of them when you are Christmas shopping! I will post a few photos of the one I received. 
Thank you all for being such amazing readers!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can't miss the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center in Branson. Yes, it's the building on Highway 76 being climbed by a ...